Friday, April 17, 2009

Amazing Life

Well, it has been a really good few weeks. Since my birthday I have gone to Pensacola, FL, burnt my entire back side, peeled, gone to Atlanta to visit my sis, had third row center tickets to Wicked on Broadway, worked all week in Destin, FL at the Chadwick's beautiful beach house, and now visiting Joel in Auburn for the Sticks Country Music Festival! Busy busy! I am moving on Sunday! Ahhhh! I didn't realize it until today that I spent my last night in my bed last week. Sad day. My bed really is Heaven! 

Anyways, Peace Corps stuff is coming along. I still have to buy some kind of camera/computer backpack, Chaco's, tennis shoes, rechargeable batteries and underwear. That should be it. Although, most of them are heavy items. I think I am cutting it close. I am getting extremely excited though! It hasn't really sunk in yet that I am MOVING to Fiji. Right now it just feels like I am going on a nice vacation. I probably won't realize it until I am indefinitely stuck there. Training may take some getting used to from what I hear. I know I will be fine though.

Oh, and of course IRELAND is coming sooner than I think! Castles, castles, castles! Oh, and of course some ale! We even get to eat dinner with an Irish family inside their home! Oh boy! I can't wait! And before Ireland my best friend Lauren is coming down from Jersey to visit and go to Crawfish Boil! Yay! She is so fun!

Well, enough of my jibber jabber! I will post soon!

No comments: