Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey! I have the internet at my house in Fiji! My brother Epi was so gracious to bring home his vodaphone USB! Wow, I am the most spoiled Fijian princess there is! So, Mom, Sis, Kate, Megan, and Justin, I am not sure how much Skype is going to cost you or me, but look into it so we can talk! I will see what I can do too! I miss ya'll soooo much, but I am doing well! I had my mid-training interview with Filipe today and he was so nice and encouraging! I was taught about a book of ancestory that exists in Suva called the Vola Ni Kawa Bula. We also learned about weather and sicknesses in vuli Vakaviti. Did ya'll know that every time you get sick in Fiji it is because of the weather. Whether it be cold water or a hot breeze... it is always the weather. I try to explain the whole bit about your immune system not being as strong in cold weather and you must be exposed to a virus to catch anything... but I am not sure they understand. So, I move on!
I blogged quite recently so I don't really have anything new to say. I did go to Ilimo's birthday party last night! Happy Birthday Ilimo! He loved his toy gun! Of course I let him pick it out so that he would get something he really wanted! Anyways, I am going to get off now. I really need to study and load pics! Miss everyone loads and I will write more soon!
Much love, Me
Oh, I can also receive packages at my brother's P.O. box if the post office in America is willing to send it to a P.O. Box. Next time I blog I will post the address! Please send paperback books and children's stories or educational material!

No comments: